Software Licensing and Software Asset Management position
Various levels available
* Software license compliance work with major global software vendors
* Helping clients improve their processes/governance policies
* Creating future focused strategies around software and cloud migration.
* You will be given a large degree of autonomy and responsibility to lead meetings, identify issues and propose solutions.
* Continuous work with senior stakeholders, vendors and board level.
Your key responsibilities:
* Work on a portfolio of projects to deliver exceptional client service.
* Execution and delivery of client engagements
* Manage client facing delivery teams, leading and coaching more junior members
* Software licensing and SAM
* IT networks, applications and infrastructure
* Project Management
* 3+ year's experience in IT or project management/service delivery, operational/software asset management, software licensing or consulting
* Stakeholder management experience
* A passion for technology and learning
* Competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
* Support for flexible working and career development
* You can select benefits that suit your needs,
* Support and Coaching
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career