Google Cloud Engineer - Denmark - Permanent
Denmark, Copenhagen Municipality
My client is a major competitor in the cloud solutions market, primarily because they offer completely managed and secure cloud solutions, with 24/7 operation and immediate support for customers when they need it. They believe that digitalization is at the heart of business, and have worked to gain expert MSP certifications in AWS and Azure in order to offer tailored solutions to each of their customers. After leading the way in AWS and Azure solutions, they have now turned their attention to Google Cloud!
They are currently looking for a GCP Engineer to join their flexible team culture. The role has a focus on greenfield projects, and the successful candidate will be a confident individual who can translate business needs into technical requirements, before implementing the needed infrastructure. They will also be able to continue to develop the solution once it is in place!
What you need:
* Google Cloud Platform experience
* DevOps experience - Kubernetes is beneficial
* English speaking
* Confident in speaking to customers
Reasons to apply:
* Flexibility and freedom to get involved in technical decision making
* Involvement in the full project lifecycle means you can see your impact on a company over a long period of time
* Opportunities to work remotely (with travel to Copenhagen when necessary)
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.