Back End Engineer - Remote - up to $175,000
This position does NOT offer visa sponsorship
Back End Engineer
* Work with a company leading the way in Cloud development
* Impact the way the Cloud space will be used now and for generations to come
* Fantastic salary plus benefits, and a great team of people to boot!
What you will do:
* Solve highly complex and challenging engineering problems
* Implement and design well-tested, highly optimized web applications, components, and libraries
* Continue to learn and grow within the role and company
* Help shape the direction and culture of a start-up with a driven mission
* Collaborate with a team to create the best results
* Full-stack engineering experience, but strength in back end engineering
* Excellent with Node.js and REST APIs (React is a plus)
* Excellent with setting up seamless CI/CD experiences for developers with Docker and Kubernetes
* Proficient with highly technical work and projects
* Embedded software/hardware experience is a plus
* Start-up experience is a bonus
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a team setting and independently
* Excited to learn and grow in your next role
Additional note: even if you are not sure if you fully qualify, I'm here to talk about it! Shoot your shot!
Client does NOT offer visa sponsorship at this time.
This opportunity will go fast, so don't miss your chance to be a part of a company that values you and the work they bring to the world! Send your resume to Taia Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (303) 558-4356.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.