Job Description - Cloud Security Architect - World leading Travel Operator and Airline
* Recognize security incidents, supporting response as security SME.
* Ensure data security and audit compliance.
* Provide SME insight on threat intelligence and detection.
* Monitor changes in threat processes.
* Provide cloud AWS Security Requirements and ensure they are built into solution designs.
* Provide security requirements for application.
* Maintain Cloud/Web Application Threat/Risk model to input into design
* Ensure security is applied in IAM setup and configuration. Provide SME insight on IAM standards, principles and assurance.
* Provide security requirements on how we should be storing and using our secrets within our applications
* Define a strategy to ensure Anti-Virus is installed on all resources required by the Security standards & requirements.
* Advise on how Secret Management should be implemented for applications and infrastructure running in AWS
Skills & Qualifications
* Significant experience of taking security architecture requirements through the architecture process to conclusion; developing security designs (business and system) and architectural artefacts to meet business needs including compliance to security standards, and supporting hybrid IT deployment, cloud services deployment in a multi-sourced resource model.
* Extensive experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), its products feature and capabilities including but not limited to IAM, SSO, Config, Lambda, Trusted Advisor, Inspector, Security Hub, Cognito, GuardDuty, KMS, Shield etc as well as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services covering the typical SLDC
* £80,000 salary
* Up to 30 % bonus
* Discounted travel and holidays