Senior Platform Engineer
Bournemouth Office - Hybrid
We are one of the largest travel card solution provider allowing localised travel to centralise operations, payments and manage their services. We are focused on delivering a planet focused solution to public transport, as we aim to reduce our impact on the ever present threat of global warming and reiterate the importance of 'Tech for Good'.
By digitising council's across the UK's travel solutions we have found demand is ever growing. Fighting against the cost of fuel, concern for the planet, and with an aim to reduce carbon footprints, is now the time to join our journey?
We are now moving entirely into AWS Infrastructure to allow our product to scale accordingly and meet our customer requirements. Our migration will be assisted and implemented by an AWS Advanced Premier Consulting Partner and Solution Provider who you will be collaboratively working with, autonomously delivering solutions, while building upon your existing AWS knowledge.
Are you looking for:
* A new DevOps Engineer role?
* A good work life balance, flexible around families, and out of hours commitments?
* Wanting to get stuck in with exciting AWS technologies?
* An opportunity to work and learn from a AWS Premier Partner?
* Looking for total autonomy and to build out your career progression?
* Exposure to a Serverless Stack, Terraform, Python, Docker and work on a greenfield project?
Then this could be the role for you!
We are offering:
* Up to 85k
* Frequent salary reviews.
* Salaries increased according to inflation.
* A friendly sociable culture, with events including summer parties, activities, and outings.
* Office meet ups include takeaways, fun collaboration, and a sharing of ideas.
* Our CEO is employee centric and ensures that you would be looked in all aspects. His kind approach towards our team, reiterates his value and appreciation for us. Whether that is communicated through cash plans, bonuses, or recognition.
We are located in a fantastic office based in Bournemouth! Notably, our office expectations are flexible and fully expensed.
Are you interested in learning more?
Please drop me an email - email@example.com with your CV and I'll give you a call. Equally, if this isn't the role for you. I've got many other opportunities on and would be happy to help you explore your next step.