My client is a large financial services client with offices based in Asia, North America and Europe that holds assets of around US$3.1 trillion.
Role - AWS Architect (Must have Apache Hudi OR Iceberg experience)
Day Rate - £650-£700 a day (Outside IR35)
Location - Remote
Start Date - Jan
Contract Length - 12 months
* Help the organisation achieve targeted business outcomes related to revenue growth, enhancing impact, and optimising costs.
* You will work with Business and Leadership Stakeholders to develop strategy, translate and execute a business strategy to achieve the organisation's targeted business outcomes, identifying key outcomes, future state needs and improvement opportunities
* Build relationships with business and IT stakeholders to communicate the value of the Data & Strategy team
* Work with CTO and Digital Directors of Technology & Delivery to achieve strategic outcomes, maximising reuse, driving a reduction in technology debt and helping the organisation scale Agile
* Support the implementation of the data platform
* Build a data platform team
* Coach and mentor engineers and analytics practitioners, drive the community of practice for standards, methods, and capabilities