My client a Cyber Security startup with offices in Sunnyvale, CA and Cincinnati, OH are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. Please see below summary of position below. This is a permanent role - unfortunately they cannot offer sponsorship at this stage
* Collaborate with Product Managers, User Experience (UX), Product Architects to understand requirements for software development in an Agile environment.
* Implement front-end and back-end business logic for new features.
* Design and develop RESTful services and APIs for internal and external consumption.
* Work within an Agile workflow to organize tasks and collaborate with other team members (Jira).
* Work in a Test-Driven Development environment focused on producing reliable, well-documented production code.
* Embrace and institute best practices and coding standards (e.g. code reviews, logging and instrumentation, static/dynamic code analysis, code coverage, unit, integration tests) within the team.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, or another relevant field.
* Expert level experience with programming languages Java/Scala/Kotlin/Python etc.
* Expert level experience in software design and API development using Java, JS, HTML5 etc. Great understanding of MV patterns.
* Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms.
* Experience with Cloud services such as AWS EC2, EMR, EKS etc is a plus.
* Experience with working in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
* Experience with Kafka, Apache Spark is a plus.
If you would like to apply for this role please APPLY below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please contact Martin Dawson on 480 530 2028