Google Cloud Engineer - (100k - 120k) - Remote - Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
This client is a partner in both the Google Partner Network and the Amazon Partner Network. They are rapidly growing and are looking to bring on a Cloud MSP Engineer to focus on GCP and AWS support. This consulting partner has an extremely relaxed yet professional culture, offering quick upward mobility from within the business to senior and manager level roles.
* Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
* Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal or partner teams
* Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
* Ability to comprehend patterns and trends while troubleshooting to provide for long-term solutions to issues
* Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
* Prepare accurate and timely reports
* Help create and maintain relevant documentation
* Participate in the creation and testing of new processes, procedures and explore new technologies and cloud services
* Be available to work in an on-call environment with rotation
* Provide support for cloud-based services and solutions including Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Azure
* Comprehend and conform to GCP, AWS and Azure best practices
* Configuring and maintaining monitoring, alerting and backup systems across multiple customers
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of enterprise-level work resolving Cloud & Infrastructure/OS issues
* Strong Operating System troubleshooting skills (Linux, Windows, other)
* Experience and ability to work with ticketing and service desk software and management applications such as Freshdesk, Freshservice, Jira, Slack etc.
* Experience using cloud-based 3rd party tooling such as Datadog, LogicMonitor, New Relic, AppDynamics, CloudHealth etc.
* Experience with server virtualization: Image creation, deployment and maintenance
* Experience creating and maintaining software defined networks
* Altiris, SCCM, or other deployment tools