A Network / Infrastructure Architect - Remote UK | £90k + Bonus
My client are proudly at the heart of the UK's critical internet infrastructure. Leading the charge in cyber security, as we explore and pioneer new tech. They do this to enable connectivity, inclusivity and security for our world - and create a vibrant digital future. That's what drives them - and the kind of people we want to work with.
We are looking for 4 Networking/Infrastructure Architects who have great knowledge of BGP, Underlay & Overlay Networking, VMware NSX, DNS and ideally some Linux!
* Competitive salary paying up to £90,000k depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including a 10% bonus
* 30 days holidays, Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Wellbeing allowance,
* Flex benefits and onsite fitness classes and studio.
* Imagine architecting the critical IT systems and infrastructures to support and enable our vision of a Vibrant Digital Future of inclusivity, connectivity and security.
* The Infrastructure Solutions Architect is a new role responsible for providing a combined function of Solution and Technical architecture for the on-premise, hybrid and cloud IT Infrastructure services and systems for its customers.
* This role is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies that underpin the critical national infrastructure for the UK registry services, DNS for 30+ top level domains and secure government solutions.
* You will assure solution and systems design across our estate, so all elements of the solution are aligned to IT architecture and standards to deliver the required outcomes for the project and associated change activities. The candidate should be able to develop high & low-level designs, assure solution builds including both functional and non-functional requirements and needs are met
* Ensure IT Operations has a reliable, flexible and scalable infrastructure for the future that enables and supports the business strategy and direction.
* Propose and champion improvements and longer-term changes to core technology problems to drive system and service performance.
* Be comfortable and excited about working with and learning the breadth of enterprise technologies and emerging architectures exploit.
* Explore and propose the overall structure and direction of Infrastructure and Cloud technologies within IT Operations
* Establish knowledge and understanding of world class technology organizations and hold a strong external perspective of developments in Technology.
* Collaborate with technical and business team leads to determine and meet internal and external customer requirements. Working within an ITIL/ISO 20000 framework to preserve vital production services, to Service Level Agreement targets to ensure uptime and performance of both systems and services.
* Evaluating technology market trends to identify alternative solution options and associated costs. Identify and addressing gaps in the current infrastructure and capabilities to deliver required business goals.
* Researching relevant literature, communities and forums to gain insight to assist in ensuring the architecture remains fit for purpose.
* Understand and proactively plan infrastructure, XaaS and service monitoring against agreed requirements.
* Operating as a technical solution design authority with experience working in Infrastructure, software and application monitoring roles with an advanced understanding across a broad spectrum of mission critical infrastructure technologies.
If this role is of an interest to you please reply with your up to date CV to this email email@example.com or call 0203 808 7309 for further information