Lambda + Angular + AWS Core Services + 100% remote
My client is looking for an experienced Angular developer. You will be able to demonstrate advanced technical skills and the ability to apply those skills independently. You will need to be hands on to implement technology. You will be working in a team environment every day.
The company is a certified partner of AWS and holds the following accreditations: Advanced Consulting Partner, Trusted Government Partner, and Authorized Reseller. The company was named one of the best places to work in 2020 in the small business category. The company is also committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive environment.
About the role:
* Weblogic/ORACLE is the current platform
* 5 Similar systems to be merged into one
* Tableau chosen for the visualization component of the solution
* Architecture is being defined primarily by an in-house architect
* Java will be the language for current assets to be integrated
* Cloud Formation etc.
* Talking to the Business to translate into tech needs
* Angular front end skills needed
* Kinesis/Glue/Redshift/ Quicksight (preferred not required)