Salary - £55,000 - £75,000 DOE
My client are looking for a Data Scientist with 5 or more years of demonstrable experience to work with our Intelligence team on building a semantic, local grammar based system. They are a leading workforce optimization platform worth £2.8 billion.
As part of your role you will be able to architect and solve complex problems with the best tools you can find.
You will collaborate on the development of the data lake and data pipe lines, as well as on the research and
develop of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning algorithms. You will also assist in product
development, looking at things from a data perspective and be responsible for key textual data problems,
suggestions, and deep search.
- Experience with Python. Knowledge of other languages will be beneficial (Ruby or Scala)
- Keen interest in cutting edge ML/NLP solutions and technologies.
- Ability to quickly mock up solutions using one of common ML/NLP libraries (like SpaCy, OpenNLP,
Gensim, NLTK and so on).
- Experience with AWS services ( Athena, lambdas, step functions, SageMaker...)
- Strong Database knowledge ( non relational and graph).
- Knowledge of search systems (like Elasticsearch).
- An ability to draft a service for subsequent usage by other team members.
- Good writing skills, with a passion for documenting.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Work in an agile team.
- Understand the structure of existing applications and how to work with them.
- Interact daily with members of your team and with the broader Engineering team.
- Review commits of other team members.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Steven directly from Jefferson Frank:
P: 020 3808 7281