Azure DevOps Engineer (Contractors)
Denmark, (fully remote in the EU)
I'm currently working with a client who is in need of an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer. Could you be the new addition to the team?
You will be developing the foundations of the IT capabilities required to operate in an Open-source and Multi-cloud environment. The client is building a new setup based on agile and will be using the DevOps methodology. You will also be maintaining the environment with a team of engineers and specialists.
What skills we require you to have:
* Proficient Knowledge with Azure services
* Open-source technologies
* Knowledge of Cluster setup and orchestration
* at least 2 years Kubernetes experience
* Kafka, Ceph, Postgres, Elastic, Jenkins, Confluent, Agile development Infrastructure as code (IaC)
* Private & Public Cloud / Hybrid disciplines
* Broad knowledge in terms of DevOps tools and processes (CI/CD)
* Proficient understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
* Hands on experience in implementation of DevOps - both cultural and technical
* Cloud migration experience is a bonus
If this role looks a good fit for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.