Lead IOS Developer | Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
You will be involved in the development of existing new features and improving the stability of the IOS client. The role itself will encompass the entire software development life-cycle.
Required skills and experience:
* Strong background in Objective-C and Swift
* Detailed knowledge of IOS frameworks
* Confident in your abilities
* Have an understanding of the intricacies of iOS and its human interface guidelines
* The ability to communicate technical concepts
* Be self-motivated with strong organisational skills
* Think like a team member, not a code-monkey
Optional skills and experience:
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum and using issue tracking software such as JIRA
* Familiarity with Code Review process
* Familiarity with writing and maintaining technical documentation
* Familiarity with unit testing and TDD as well as automated testing
* Collaborate with a team to design and build new features for our iOS app
* Help maintain code quality, organisation and stability
* Improve the performance and responsiveness by refactoring older code
* Work closely with designers to create a beautiful app
* Work closely with external beta testers, to gather feedback and insight
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/