Position: Senior Frontend Developer
I'm working with my client who is looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer to join their own data platform product team and adaptive industry eco-system, used by companies looking to reduce costs, find new insights and be more sustainable. Their product provides secure connectivity between industry players by connecting domain experts and data scientists who exchange datasets, applications, Api's and insights.
As a developer you will be working in one of the product teams across either Maritime, Oil and Gas or Energy industries on a mixture of greenfield and brownfield projects.
The platform is built on Azure so all data is safely stored in the cloud so this will be a heavy aspect of the daily work.
* Working experience in front-end development
* Demonstrable understanding of one of following frameworks: React, Angular or Vue (they work work with React)
* University degree in a relevant technical discipline is required
Bonus skills appreciated are:
* Typescript, Styled Components, React Query, state management with Redux, Context, or Zustand
* Experienced on Visual Studio, ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC and C#
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
They offer a fantastic benefits package that includes and is not limited to:
* Competitive salary packages
* Excellent insurance and pension package
* 6 weeks' vacation
* Fantastic competence development package
* Subsidized canteen
* Company cabins in Norway
For further information about the company and role get in touch directly with Elizabeth Tyler at email@example.com or +45 89 88 82 53.