Public Cloud Practice Lead - EMEA (UK or Netherlands)
Who they are;
Our client is a leading Cloud Consultancy with extensive expertise in delivering professional and managed services across public cloud and app services.. Operating in more than 90 countries globally, they pride themselves on putting employees first and at the heart of everything they do.
Specialising in a range of services including AWS, Azure, GCP, SAP, ITAM & FinOps, they are recognised globally as the go to partner for professional services in the cloud industry. As a result they have recently been awarded major investments from multiple hyperscalers and are looking to bring in a Public Cloud Practice Lead to execute cloud services strategy.
You'll be an industry expert across AWS & Azure public cloud platforms and will use this expertise to work with a range of stakeholders internally and externally to define and deliver Cloud strategy across multiple regions across EMEA including the UK & Netherlands.
What you'll bring;
- Experience taking ownership of the Cloud Services function for professional services, leading Pre-Sales and Delivery teams.
- The ability to formulate and execute Sales enablement strategies working with the wider leadershipe team to identify opportunities for growth.
- A background in matrix and direct line management of near shore and off-shore teams with a particular focus across EMEA.
- Be an advocate for cloud adoption and transformation and provide guidance in a customer facing capacity.
What they offer;
- An employee focused environment aimed at providing our team with the ability to grow and succeed.
- A trust based, flexible working policy.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Much, much more!
For more information this or some of our other opportunities, send your CV to P.firstname.lastname@example.org