We have a great opportunity for a Data Engineer in Oslo!
You will have the chance to take a central role in architecting and building a new data platform on cloud technology.
As part of an agile and cross-functional team, you will play a key role in the digital transformation of the energy industry.
Using the data available, your work will aim to optimise areas of the business and allow for informed decision-making through visualisation and predictions, while reducing emissions and energy consumption
As a person you will be curious and keen to experiment with new technology, and bring an analytical mindset ready to take on challenges
Skills & Experience
* 2 years' experience within Data Engineering / Software Engineering or Data Science
* Proficient in SQL and Python
* Hands on experience with building data platforms on Cloud
* Familiar with Data Factory, PowerBI, Azure Functions, ML, Databricks, Synapse or similar technology
* An international and talented team focused on delivering great solutions
* Work with the latest technology and DevOps principles
* Freedom in how to develop the data and analytics platform
* Your work can have a real impact on environmental sustainability
To apply, or if you have any questions, please send your CV to Lucy on email@example.com