Extremely exciting position as a hands on Senior Data Scientist apart of the Data Science team at a top notch company focused on global health. This is a full-time, perm, remote position, but candidate must reside in California.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Senior Data Scientist apart of the data science team, you will contributing to the company's key initiatives of wildfire risk reduction and asset management. Building data science models, end to end, from user discovery through data cleaning, feature engineering, model training and validation, stakeholder presentations, visualization and deployment.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years and a Bachelors OR 3+ years and Masters, OR a PhD
* Coding; Python and SQL
* Familiarity with Bayesian models, Markov Chains, or Monte Carlo
* Mathematics and Statistics skill set
* Experience with entire data science lifecycle
* Experience building multiple regression and machine learning models
* Experience working with highly imbalanced data set
* 10% annual bonus
* Benefits package
* 401K match