DevOps Engineer - up to £80,000 depending on experience
Location: Holborn, United Kingdom
To be considered for this role you must hold SC clearance or be SC eligible.
Seniority: Mid- Senior
This role involves travelling to client site on a weekly basis.
My client is a global consultancy with clients in sectors such as government, automotive, retail. They are currently looking to take on several Dev Ops engineers with at least 3 years of experience. My client is using the latest technologies including AWS and Azure.
Role & Responsibilities
* To work collaboratively in a team environment using the latest technologies and upskilling where possible
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong, articulate communication skills to effectively analyse requirements and translate technical terms to suit business needs
* Strong knowledge and hand on experience using technologies such as Linux, Python, Groovy and Go
* Experience with Docker or Kubernetes and Terraform
* AWS Certifications are a bonus
Good to have
* Active engagement in technology outside of work through attending conferences, user groups etc
* Personal projects demonstrating a desire to learn more
* Full right to work in the UK - no sponsorship available
* Pre-existing SC clearance
* Huge opportunity to upskill quickly with support from this client
* Support with learning new technologies
* Work with the latest technologies
* Meet likeminded individuals
* Work alongside teams with different technology focuses and gain insight into different technologies
Want to know more? Email me for a confidential chat at email@example.com