An early stage startup with a vision and focus in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Cloud technologies. The founders are a seasoned team in the technology industry. Our aim is to foster strong product innovation culture; build a team with solid fundamentals and great attitude. This is a superb opportunity for someone who is seeking to be part of an exciting journey of building a great company and awesome products.
We are looking for engineering candidates who,
* Have the zeal to explore the unknown
* Have courage to challenge the status quo
* Are passionate about technology, continuous learning and innovation
* Carry fire-in-the-belly to break grounds
* Have the grit and persistence to carry on under pressure
* Believe that great products are a result of team work
Responsibilities And Qualification
* Working with teams on full stack development, with a special emphasis on developing Microservices based architectures.
* Designing and Developing design patterns to solved enterprise scale issues within business processes, application integration and large scale data integration.
* Partnering with engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied to solve business problems.
* Engineering large scale deployments, delivering real time messaging services to hundreds of applications across our customers, with a strong focus on self-service and automation.
* You will be working in a fast-paced environment, exposed to a number of technologies and strive by being a good all-rounder.
Skills And Experience
* Advanced knowledge of Java
* Advanced knowledge of Spring Framework
* Knowledge of developing streaming solutions using Kafka
* Knowledge of using Kubernetes within AWS or other cloud providers
* Demonstrated experience owning enterprise-class applications and delivering highly available fault tolerant, globally accessible services at scale
* Good understanding of distributed systems
* Working knowledge of scripting languages
* Knowledge of Linux, networking protocols, security, and file systems
* Good sense of user interaction and usability design to provide a seamless end user experience.
* Excellent communication skills, including experience working directly with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Candidates should be self-motivated and display initiative, ownership, and flexibility. Ideal candidates will have a history of creative, high-quality execution in situations with time pressure and resource constraints
* Knowledge/experience with Python, Scala
* Knowledge/experience with webMethods , RabbitMQ or other messaging brokers
Anywhere in the US, with occasional travel to meet with customer teams.