We have a great opportunity for a Network Engineer with automation skills within a growing European leader in Digital Transformation.
Our Client provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Software Development, Systems Integration, and Business Process Services.
They are trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
With a combination of technical expertise and delivery capability, their vision is to accelerate change and re-imagine the way that public services are designed and delivered.
If you are passionate about self-development and helping create meaningful solutions, this is an opportunity for you!
Skills / Experience
* Experience with traditional networking technologies (Cisco, HPE)
* Experience with firewall technologies
* Automation skills: Python, Ansible, Cisco DNA
* Cloud networking skills (Azure, AWS,GCP)
* Network design and architecture
* 6 weeks holiday
* Gym membership
* Training available (certifications and conferences)
* Social + Tech Meetings
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org