A huge opportunity has arisen within an award winning Data Science team at a London based software company. You will have the opportunity to explore new technologies, mentor new data scientists and lead R&D initiatives.
The size of the data sets within the company means you'll be working alongside published authors and award winning Data Scientists.
* Commercial hands-on data science experience developing machine learning, deep learning and statistical methods.
* Strong understanding of recent existing advances in NLP.
* Experience using Python and SQL to write production quality code.
* 2+ years commercially working in a Data Science role.
* Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, etc. from a leading university.
* Untracked annual leave.
* Pension scheme.
* Stock options from day one.