DevOps Engineer - London - 40K + Bonus
My client is currently on the lookout for ambitious DevOps Engineers to join their Central London office.
An internationally recognised company operating in the fitness industry is currently going through an expansion in their engineering team in London. They are looking for passionate and hard-working Engineers who will further their excellent company reputation and add to the team's valuable skill set.
Your role will be working with both the operations and delivery team to help their platform scale as they launch their newest product internationally.
You will be expected to work in a team of 10 other DevOps Engineers undertaking technically challenging projects as well as working with CI/CD methods.
* Strong AWS, scripting and automation experience
* Familiarity with at least one programming language
* Experience working with Docker, Jenkins and Kubernetes
* Good knowledge on working with configuration tools and CI/CD pipelines
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
What the company can offer:
* Flexible working hours and remote work available 2x/week
* Excellent growth and training program
* 25 days holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me directly on 0203 879 8393.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific