Test Manager/Test Lead, up to £63,000, Berkshire
I am looking for a Test Manager/Test Lead with a focus on two main areas. This is a hands-on role with hands-on experience in introducing and implementing Automation.
1. Test management/leadership experience in a software development environment (web) - Looking for someone who has experience as a test manager, additionally, will consider candidates with solid experience as a lead tester ready for the next step up
2. Hands-on experience in implementing testing automation and shift-left. Able to review and update our existing automation and take it to the next level, mentoring and coaching the existing team.
Travel - need to travel to office 2 days a week.
* ITSQB Advanced or equivalent Test Management experience
* Testing methodologies/approaches for example Agile, Risk-based, V-model, TDD, etc
* Managing internal staff and external/offshore partners
* Working in an Agile software development environment
* Performing and managing Functional testing
* Performing and managing Web Browser / App-based testing
* Performing and managing Non-functional testing
* Automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Browser stack, etc)
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV with a short cover letter detailing your suitability at email@example.com and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.