Hybrid Cloud Architect (competitive hourly rate)
Can be fully remote in the EU
Role & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring the quality of the new production environment in terms of design, scalability, security and performance
* Ability to identify problems proactively and come-up with efficient solutions
* Takes the lead in the project and is able to be hands on
* Is able to show good communication, creativity and persuasion with customers
Skills & Qualifications:
* Skilled in Azure, GCP, Hybrid disciplines
* Proficient scripting in PowerShell, Terraform, Ansible ect.
* Skilled in Kubernetes
* Proficient with platforms such as Postgres, Kafka and Ceph
* DevOps qualifications and experience
* Is able to guild and set directions for fellow employees
* English speaking is a bonus
Please note that this role is fully remote but has to be in the EU.
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to email@example.com for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.