We have a great opportunity for a Data Engineer in Oslo!
Your work will place you at the heart of the digital transformation of the energy industry.
Working within an agile team, you will take a key role in architecting and building a new data platform on cloud technology.
Using the data available, your work will aim to optimise areas of the business and allow for informed decision-making through visualisation and predictions, while reducing emissions and energy consumption
Skills & Experience
* At least 3 x years' experience within Data Engineering
* Proficient in SQL and Python
* Familiar with Data Factory, PowerBI, Azure Functions, ML, Databricks, Synapse or similar technology
* An international and talented team focused on delivering great solutions
* Work with the latest technology
* Freedom in how to develop the data and analytics platform
* Your work will have a positive impact on the energy industry - helping to make it more sustainable for the future
To apply, or if you have any questions, please send your CV to Lucy on email@example.com