Cloud Software / Senior Software Engineer
About the Solutions & Technology Business
The Solutions & Technology organization of this client is the company's global team responsible for the innovation and development of their contact centre, unified communications and collaboration products and services. They are a team of innovators in every aspect of what they do and count among them the best engineers, developers, researchers and product leaders in the world of communications technology. They are excited about how the world is technologically evolving and strive to lead new revolutions in how businesses communicate via cloud, artificial intelligence, automation and mobility. Their Solutions & Technology is seeking the best and the brightest to help transform how the world connects. New recruits will be responsible for building and bringing innovation to market, in a customer-driven, high accountability, and high trust environment.
About the Opportunity
This client architects their systems to be highly available, fault tolerant and distributed from the ground up. They invest deeply in reliability improvements to support their scale and business criticality of their solutions and container applications. Operational automation, testing, and performance improvement is critical to the success of their solutions. They are looking to expand the team with software developers that can advance not only the functionality of the platform, but also keep a strong focus on the operational challenges around keeping their solutions reliable as they evolve.
* Experience to micro-services architecture and reactive architecture principles, with API first development practical experience an advantage
* Strong Java development experience in real time distributed computing environments
* Experience working on product that deploys to on-premise VMWare based environments through to exposure and experience of working on product deployed as a Service.
* Experience beyond usage of Docker and container management systems like Kubernetes in production. Specifically, we are looking for developers who have extended and improved these platforms
* Experience deploying applications to heterogeneous environments: cloud, on-prem (private cloud), and end-user (developer, car)
At Jefferson Frank
Our mission is simple: we want happy customers.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and growing within the team, then get in touch now so that we can discuss the role and responsibilities!