Linux Systems Administrator
Hybrid Remote Working Flexible
This is an exciting opportunity for a Linux systems administrator who wishes to join a dynamic IT team. Primarily responsible for administration and support of our Linux server and desktop systems, with some Windows 10, Office 365, SharePoint, E-mail, Teams, AD and applications support.
* Experience working as a Linux administrator at an enterprise level.
* Experience of or a strong working knowledge of Linux based distributions such as Redhat or similar
* Good understanding of IT infrastructure delivery and software deployment cycles.
* Ability to provide basic support on Windows 10 based systems, O365 and basic networking.
Nice to have (Not necessary)
* Experience in cloud technology such as AWS or Azure strongly desired.
* Working knowledge of Hyper V, VM's, Hypervisors.
* Knowledge of ISO27001 standards and practices.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Company Pension, Healthcare & Life Assurance Schemes
* On-site parking
* Flexible / Remote Working
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* Wellness programmes