AWS DevOps Engineer
£60,000 - £80,000
Bromley (remote for now, 2/3 days office post COVID)
Are you a dedicated and passionate Technology enthusiast with experience of AWS, Python (or Java) and Cloud formation (or Terraform)?
My client in the insurance sector is hiring Senior DevOps Engineers to join their team before the the end of the year.
You will be helping to build the next generation enabling services that will shape the future of their company, making use of IaC and automation to accelerate the journey.
Role & Responsibilities
* Providing your expertise to build core services to be consumed by Projects to cloud best practice.
* Liaising with projects to help them consume services in an appropriate and governed manner
* Working with internal and external suppliers to design and build the configuration management, release, deployment and operations cycle to meet business requirements.
* Working with Architecture, Security and Other key teams to create pattern based best practice approaches to delivery
Skills & Qualifications
* Terraform or Cloud formation and Python or Java
* Excellent knowledge on AWS core services
* Usage and implementation of CI/CD pipelines to deliver continuous improvement
* Generous holiday allowance
* Up to 10% yearly bonus
* Private Health Care
* 9% company funded pension
If this sounds like you then hit the apply button, or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org