This position can be remote, with strong preference for candidates in L.A. area. Some on-site travel required (about every ~8 weeks) for candidates out of area (paid for).
A new online trading and vaulting platform for sports cards and other collectible hard goods, raised $6 million in its Seed funding round. The company is currently developing its Platform, a digital marketplace for physical goods based on the Avalanche blockchain. Collectors can use this platform to convert their physical products into digital "twins." The tokenized assets can then be bought and sold without having to exchange physical items each time.
Are you a gritty, 0-1 sort of Go engineer looking for more autonomy and responsibility, someone who can deliver value in a seed-funded company where ambiguity is just part of your everyday?
Come be our first full-time hire for the backend, responsible for taking our platform to the next level. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, we need an experienced engineer who can build for scale; meaning application development as well as the creation of infrastructure.
* 30 min Meet-and-Greet w/VPE
* 60 min Technical Interview w/Sr. BE
* 30 min Culture Fit w/CEO
* 6+ years of backend experience
* 3+ years of app dev in Go or similar (e.g. C/C++/C# or Java or Python or Node.js)
* 2+ years with: GraphQL/Relay, Ent (or similar ORM paradigm,) Postgres, GCP
* Created two-sided customer-facing marketplaces
* US work authorization
* Great written and spoken communication skills in English
* Previous work in a startup; solid collaboration skills with stakeholders
* 2+ years with: Terraform, Redis, Auth0 / JWT
* Experience with Web3, in particular NFTs, Solidity or similar Smart Contract on Avalanche, Ethereum, Polygon, or similar chains
* 60% overlap with Pacific timezone
* $155-175K salary
* 0.05-0.10% equity
* Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
* Periodic onsites (currently every ~8 weeks, often in LA)
* Support for participation in AVAX-related events such as NFT.nyc & nftla.live