We are looking for consultants to join a growing analytic department within an established consultancy!
It is a great opportunity to be involved in a consultancy which differentiates itself very well from traditional consulting companies - you will work on longer term projects where you can really get to know your clients, and you will always work as part of a team with other consultants from your company, allowing you to feel part of a strong community.
As well as technical competence, you will bring a good understanding of the business process and the ability to build good relationships with your clients.
The ideal candidate will have a broad experience from development, solution design, architecture, and a good understanding of how the implementation of a data platform can benefit a company that wants to become more data-driven
As a consultant, the skills required for projects may vary, therefore below is a guideline of relevant skills that may be required:
* Azure - including Data Lake Storage, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure ML Services
* Other Cloud experience is beneficial including AWS and GCP
* Coding background in Python
* Active Directory, Secrets, Key Vault
* Qlik Sense, Qlikview, Tableau
* Informatica, Pentaho, Talend, SAP
* Data modelling, information modelling, data warehouse concepts, data management, analysis and insight work
* 6 weeks holiday
* Gym membership
* Competitive pension and insurances
* Great working environment with a strong team culture
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy on email@example.com