MUST BE LOCATED IN FINLAND
A client of ours is looking for a self motivated Data Scientist that has worked with Real world Nordic Health care data. As the client has a lot of work in the medical area, they are looking for different levels of candidates. They have offices in all Scandinavian capitals, but at the moment they are looking for a specialist to work in Helsinki office. Their idea is to come to the office 1/2 per week to work close with their Lead Data Scientist on the analysis and reporting. As the data is large, messy and sensitive it requires full attention and in depth Statistical/Mathematical knowledge.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Working with Read-World Data Sets
* Include example cleaning errors, Deriving variables for the analysis part
* Different types of data-analyses (Depends on experience), and illustrating results in an informative way.
* Taking part in developing data analysis processes and designing, executing, reporting, and publishing their research projects in close collaboration with the PO and Consultants.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong Knowledge of R
* Indepth Data Analysis Skills
* Experience working with real world medical Data
* Large and messy data Analysis and cleaning
* Academic degree Statistics/Matematics or Any other Biology/Medical field;
* Finnish & English skills (Written and Verbal)
* Compatative Salary
* Standard Finnish benefits
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3263950
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs