Front End Developer
Key skills: React.js, Angular.js, Python, Git, AWS, Ruby
The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer with an excellent understanding of web and mobile applications, which includes the below technologies:
* History of continually learning and adapting to the latest trends and technology.
* Have a passion for front-end UI and bring new ideas to the table.
* Participate in UX design discussions and drive out requirements in workshops with client stakeholders.
* Extensive experience developing frontend for complex API's.
* Good understanding in iOS and/or Android development.
* Familiarity with Fastlane an advantage.
* RESTful API development, deployment, release experience
* Strong knowledge of version control systems (Git)
* Experience with native iOS or Android app development.
* Experience in back-end integration with python an advantage.
* Experience with frameworks for mobile platforms highly desirable.
* Native Android development experience with strong knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio.
"To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7547 for a confidential chat.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhairi-allan-5674b8122/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally