Hope you are well. I am working on a CI/CD Tools Admin project for my client who is focused on its founding principle to build innovative customer-centric solutions incredibly fast, secure, and at scale. Remaining true to this founding principle, they have grown to an award-winning global company delivering world-class digital experiences to the largest federal agencies, commercial companies (both large and small), non-profits, and state and local organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be expected to provide full :
* Upgrade and maintain the tools to current Long-Term Support versions.
* Use the Jira/ServiceNow ticketing system.
* Respond to customer requests and resolve issues related to the CI/CD Pipeline.
* Monitor the pipeline to ensure it is functioning efficiently and provide support to resolve any issues
* All other duties as assigned or directed
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field + 12 years of relevant experience or Master's with 10 years of experience
* Masters or Doctorate degree may substitute for required experience
* Functioning as a SME for administrating these tools: CI/CD, BitBucket Data Center Edition and Black Duck
Core Required Skills:
* Ability to communicate effectively, communicate orally and in writing with customers, team members, management, vendors and other stakeholders.
* Experience in maintaining an accurate status and detailed account of all work performed for future reference.
* Experience learning new technology, software in a self-directed fashion, such as reading the tool vendor's and other technical documentation and completing approved on-line training courses.
* Experience authoring and revising technical documentation to keep it up to date and relevant.
* Experience as a Systems Administrator for Red Hat Enterprise Linux in the operation of Enterprise Mission Critical services in Amazon Web Services.
* Experience independently Planning, Installing, Configuring, Upgrading and Troubleshooting Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Linux-Based web-systems at scale.
* Experience working with performance and log monitoring software to apply performance improvements as needed. Preferred monitoring tools: Splunk and Dynatrace.
* Ability to conduct and participate in team knowledge base sharing sessions, for example troubleshooting sessions, learning new technology, upgrades to COTS products the team supports.
* Experience in writing Ansible playbooks to implement "Configuration As Code" for change management of server configuration activities.
* Experience using the following AWS Services, EC2, S3, ELBs, EBS, EFS.