Technical Business Analyst / Senior Analytics Specialist
Major Retail Bank
Edinburgh/Remote (infrequent travel to office)
My client are a household name retail bank who are looking to add to their Pricing Decisioning team. This team support business decisions across pricing strategy for credit cards, loans and savings just to name a few areas. You will play a key part working with key stakeholders within the business and data science, engineering and analytics teams to support the bank's strategy across the above products.
* Use a number of analytics tools to help deliver actionable analysis for relavant teams.
* Gathering business requirements across a number of stakeholders to support translation of these technical requirements into a technical solution
* Testing and deployment of the pricing infrastructure and use within the business, monitor changes and demonstrate impacts of these to technical teams and business teams
* Identify improvement for use of infrastructure and roll out progress of these improvements
* Work in an agile team with Data Scientist, Data Science Engineers and cross bank stakeholders to build and support use of analytical solutions
* 2+ years of experience within banking or finance, understanding of pricing products advantageous
* Background in analysis, ability to present this to stakeholders from the top down
* Develop an understanding of our pricing infrastructure to share insight across the business
* Understanding of analytical techniques and frameworks
* Excellent stakeholder management
* Agile experience
* SAS or coding experience
For more information please reach out to Steven Mckay at Jefferson Frank for a confidential discussion (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3808 7281) or apply with your CV directly below.
Applicants must be eligble to work in the UK and hold British Citizenship, ILR, EU Settled or equivalent. They are unfortunately unable to take any VISA applicants.