FICC Tech: Structured Finance & Lending (SFL) Engineering - Back End Developer
Structured Finance & Lending (SFL) Technology Team is responsible for designing, developing and supporting complex systems for the Structured Finance & Lending businesses including Principal Funding & Investments.
For the last several years, our team has worked on many exciting and challenging initiatives such as the automation of Trader and Ops workflow, aggregation and capture of market data, marking and providing for visualization of risk and analytics.
We engineer these systems using modern, real-time technologies to enable fast decision making and timely trade booking. We own, develop, test, deploy and set the strategy for trading desktop applications, middle tier services and private cloud runtime environments that aid the SFL businesses in the viewing of their risk/positions/PnL.
We are currently in the process of building the technology footprint for our next generation internal/external web-based applications (Marquee + GS Internal Frameworks).
We are looking to grow our team with motivated and experienced technologists who are eager to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be responsible for building new applications in addition to enhancing and supporting our existing applications. The candidate will have a unique opportunity to learn the Credit business through close interactions with traders, sales, and strategists.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in applications in Python to implement services/components using Django/Mongo/Numpy
* 2+ years of MongoDB and Proficiency in Linux, Bash, JSON, SQL
* 2+ years of Redis or Memcached
* Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
* Solid Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, system design and performance optimization
* Knowledge of Credit products like corporate bonds/loans, credit default swaps, total return swaps is a plus
* Knowledge of Slang/SecDB is a plus (for internal candidates)
The role offers a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with the Structured Finance & Lending businesses, Strats in FICC to deliver the latest technology solutions while learning finance.
Send us your CV and join Goldman Sachs!
To register your interest in this or other currently available offers, call: +48 12 881 1582 and ask for an interview with Kamil Szczucki or send an e-mail with your current CV directly to the following address: email@example.com