The client is a Fortune 100 company and has a corporate strategic initiative to migrate all their infrastructure to AWS. On this project, you will be a key player to re-platform one of their major Python-based applications. This is a developer position at the core, and you will need to have a solid understanding of AWS to make migration as much AWS native as technically possible. This is a key position for one of their major projects for 2021.
* You will have Python Experience with coding, programming and experience with building a data pipeline
* You will have AWS Experience is a must who can leverage (Lambda) step functions using python libraries to help build that integration
* You will have strong technical knowledge in Python, Object-Oriented Programming, Oracle SQL queries
* You will have knowledge with Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgresQL, etc).
* You will have knowledge with PRISM -ETL solution in Workday.
* You will have knowledge with Workiva-SaaS to process all disclose.
* You have strong analytical, problem-solving, multitasking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
* You have the ability to build strong collaborative partnerships across functional lines and at all levels within organization and the business.