Datacenter & AWS Cloud
Le périmètre peut être une Branche / BU, ou un domaine technique (ex Cloud , NGWP, ...) , ou tout autre périmètre qui serait significatif pour la mission
Client is looking for an architect (level advanced or senior) with AWS Cloud expertise for defining the AWS Cloud infrastructure policies and architecture.
The cloud architect will participate in major cloud projects.
He will have a good AWS expertise, good communication skills and a ability to share his knowledge
* you assess the requirements (new requirements or developments of existing ones) in terms of infrastructure in your field; According to the Group policies, you put forward possible solutions, you document the feasibility and the financial impact of the alternatives proposed and you choose the solutions that best correspond to the strategy
* you build robust and scalable Azure infrastrcuture solutions for business applications, in the respect of cost, performance and quality constraints
* you support the technical experts and provide guidance for them in defining and describing in detail the infrastructure designs for each project, you promote the devOps culture in the teams
* for the purposes of technical studies or pre-sales of internal projects, you carry out impact, dimensioning and quantitative studies for the solutions proposed
* you assure maintenance of the architecture infrastructure referencing in your field, so as to produce complete, consistent documentation of the current infrastructure landscape and to propose optimization of this infrastructure.
* you define, design and assure the maintenance of infrastructure patterns in your field, deploying more automatisation and industrialization.
* deep knowledge of AWS Solutions with certification(s)
* proven experience in AWS architecture design & DevOps
* experience in IT infrastructure services : administration Windows & Linux, containers
Nice to have:
* AWS security certification
* development capacity in Python, knowledge of Ansible, Confluence / Jira
Fluency in French and English is essential
Personality + softskills
* To the point, regular and transparent communication
* Analysis and synthesis skills
* Facilitating skills, resulting in compromises between different stakeholders (technical/non-technical)
* Assertive - can convince people
* Can work independent (to lead studies) but also in team
* Good communication skills (presentations in internal webinars)