Senior .NET Developer (competitive hourly rate)
My client is looking for a .NET Developer to work within a close nit development team. They welcome Constant change to improve themselves and their customer's solutions through consulting services. The world is changing so quickly and they need a candidate who can do just that.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Able to work in Agile Environments
* Ability to identify problems proactively and come-up with efficient solutions
* Offer guidance to the junior members of the team.
* Fully digitally transform the current system
* Telco experience would be very desirable
* Good communication and client facing skills
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient in App Development using latest .Net frameworks, Visual Studio, C#.NET
* Very good Hands-on experience in writing Unit, Integration and Functional Test case
* Very good knowledge of REST APIs development and Integration
* Proficient in DevOps (CI/CD, testing and Release Management)
* Proficient in Azure Services
Please note that this candidate must be onsite 3 days per week in Denmark. Can you be the candidate who adapts to change?
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.