Jefferson Frank is searching for a Service Designer to work with a consulting company on a 6 month contract outside of IR35.
The client require Service Designers to work with a government client, ideally you will have an SC clearance or can be eligible.
Candidates who are SC eligible, it is likely should you be successful that you will need to wait 6 weeks for your clearance to come through.
* Service Design, User Journeys/User Flows
* Technology Flows, Pain point Mapping
* Data Flows / Agile working
* Take perspective of multiple business cases such as activities, events, issues as well as determining roadmaps, patterns, policies and vision statements with focus on outcomes rather than solutions.
* Apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes, both programs and physical outputs using Adobe XD or other similar tools.
* Business Analysis/architecture support to the development of the programme portfolio. Capture, analyse organisational design, business processes and data sources.
* Create visual diagrams/maps/blueprints to inform as-is and to-be processes, systems, connections, data flows and APIs.
* Visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information and research evidence.
* Understand technical complexity and risks, run collaborative design activities, influence others and build consensus.
* Make informed decisions based on available tech, user needs, costs
* Understanding of information governance constraints, security & accessibility
* Connect with operations and businesses delivery teams
If this profile sounds like you, please get in touch for a confidential conversation with one of our consultants
Job Type: Full time, contract