Amazing opportunity to join one of the UK's most unique, fast growing and exciting data science and engineering companies. They specialise in the development and delivery of machine learning and predictive analytics solutions to clients across the world. The opportunity will allow you to be involved in helping shape the best practices and standards for data science.
You will have the opportunity to transition from a junior Data Scientist to a mid-level one whilst working closely with experienced data engineers, scientists, architects and business development analysts.
Experience/Skill set Required:
* Strong experience using Python, R and C++.
* Previous experience with Tensor flow and Deep Learning.
* Experience working in AWS/Azure/GCP.
* PhD in science, maths or engineering etc.
* 1+ years commercial experience working in Data Science.
* 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Flexible remote working and working hours.
* Bonus scheme.