Devops Engineer - Remote working - 60K + Bonus
I am working with a global consultancy firm who are looking to expand their London team.
The company is a well-established specialist, AWS cloud consultancy looking for energetic, ambitious and motivated engineers to join their fantastic team. You will be working remotely with flexible working hours and get to be a part of a solid development program.
Some of your responsibilities include, but are not limited too;
* Work on large scale, technically challenging projects
* Deep knowledge of OCI, AWS, and GCP
* Experience using Docker
* Taking ownership of your work or project by maintaining and building new features and products
* Managing technologies such as Kubernetes, Terraform
* Excellent communication skills to work with a wider engineering team
* Very experienced in AWS
* Strong experience and knowledge around CD/CI practices
Nice to have:
* Some leadership experience or coaching teams
If you think this is the next opportunity for you - do not hesitate to apply TODAY!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.