We are working with a leading consultancy that is now looking to on board an experienced Security Consultant / Architect to join at the early stages of a long term project.
Working with a large end user client in the financial services industry this role will be remote and inside IR35.
Covering security considerations around - Security configuration management, penetration testing, firewalls, API gateways, SIEM, secure development / DevOps, cloud security and governance, server, network, CASBs, threat modelling, design reviews
* Define Security NFRs (and review wider FR / NFR)
* Complete Security Impact assessment
* Conduct threat assessment
* Determine Controls required off the back of threat assessment
* Review High level and detailed designs
* Complete Risk assessment & document any risks for residual acceptance (i.e. outside projects)
* Scope pen testing and review results
* Review SAST / DAST results
* Respond to ad-hoc queries