We have a great new opportunity for a Cloud DevOps Engineer in central Oslo!
Your work will involve helping to develop and maintain infrastructure as code cloud deployments, and implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
Tasks can include establishing, configuring, testing and maintaining deployment and configuration management tools, participating in architecture and software development activities, and building CI/CD pipelines.
You will have the opportunity to experiment with new technologies and their implementation, whilst working amongst a team of talented professionals!
Skills & Experience
* 3+ years working on Linux based infrastructure
* Good understanding of cloud service provider offerings (AWS, GCP, etc)
* Experience with Ansible
* Experience using Terraform or other infrastructure as code solutions.
* Excellent understanding of Python
* Familiarity with container orchestration services - docker/kubernetes
* Competitive salary, plus enhanced pension & insurances
* Opportunities for training, personal development and career opportunities
* Great working atmosphere with many social activities and a flat structure
For any questions, please contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org