The Asset Management Division, is a world-class private equity investor, raising capital for companies by directly investing in their corporate equity and debt, real estate equity and debt, and infrastructure-related assets and companies. It operates on a global platform and works in a fast-paced, exciting environment with individuals who have versatile skills and a passion for investing.
Why work with Asset Management Engineering?
Asset Management Banking has committed to dramatically scale its Investing business, which means a significant investment in Engineering and exciting new development channels. As an Engineer in Asset Management you will have direct business impact and exposure, collaborating with investing and finance teams to analyze and develop solutions to their key challenges. This means you will have the opportunity to contribute to many different types of projects including:
* Developing tools for financial workflow management and data collection
* Developing data search, analysis, and visualization tools as well as formal report generation (internal and external)
* Developing portfolio management and risk monitoring tools for our investments
* Developing integrations with external parties and cloud based solution providers
* Developing tools that work on desktop and mobile devices
Java, Python, Spring Boot, React, Angular, RabbitMQ, Attivio, Elastic Search, Kubernetes, Mongo, Sybase ASE
Experience with DevOps and AWS a plus
We are interested in individuals who have strong analytical and coding skills and a passion to learn finance.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, or other related field
Proficient in Java programming and SQL
Web based technologies - React/Redux or Angular
Software system design and software architecture skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Passion to learn finance - although the work performed by our team is financial in nature, applicants need not have specific financial knowledge or experience to apply