Research Associate Scientist Immuno-Oncology - BOSTON - up to $120,000
Research Associate Scientist Immuno-Oncology
* Work with a company leading the way in bettering cell treatment to keep us healthy
* Impact the cutting edge of scientific discovery and solutions through designer mRNA
* Fantastic salary plus benefits
What you will do:
* Support the Immunology research
* Support our team in working to cure diseases by bringing excellent technical experience and excitement to learn new things
* You will report to the Director of Immunology and work closely with computational biology and mRNA delivery teams to execute on company goals
Key requirements and responsibilities:
* Perform in vitro immunological assay including but not limited to flow cytometry and Luminex/MSD
* Contribute to experimental design, execution and data analysis
* Contribute to the design and implementation of in vitro immuno-oncology studies as well as preclinical efficacy experiments and PK/PD studies for candidate selection and IND enabling studies
* Proficient with mammalian and primary immune culture techniques and analysis of protein expression
* Experience with animal handling, IV, IP dosing is desired
* Experience in multi-parameter flow cytometry is desired
* Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team comprised of multiple functional groups
Additional note: even if you are not sure if you fully qualify, I'm here to talk about it! Shoot your shot!
Location: Boston, MA (since this job is primarily lab oriented, it is fully in person)
This opportunity will go fast, so don't miss your chance to be a part of a company that values you and the work they bring to the world! Send your resume to Taia Butler at email@example.com or call me at (303) 558-4356.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.