UX / UI Designer
I am currently working with my client on a brand new UX/UI designer role. This is an exciting role, to define, develop and own the UX & UI function in a fast-paced start-up environment.
You will be able to own and shape the design of the two existing customer-facing products and build up a strong understanding of the underlying data, customers and value provided by the current platform.
What I am looking for:
* Good communication skills
* Creative and able to distil complex functionality in a succinct, customer-centric way
* Strong attention to detail
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment
* Strong portfolio of work, which includes Data Visualisation products, ideally for enterprise users
* Advanced understanding of US / UI toolkits and design processes, and 5+ years' commercial experience built from applying within a range of previous work
* Confidence in collaborating in cross functional teams; championing the UX perspective
* Highly driven and motivated - you must be a self-starter
* Curious to learn and able to think outside of the box
* For the first 6 months 80% of your time will be on bringing the new products to life and 20% will be on refining existing products.
* Developing and refining the UX & UI vision and approaches and applying it across the product suite of customer-facing data products
* Developing strong user understanding and building holistic user empathy for a range of enterprise users; conducting user research and testing; building out the UI & flows
* Collaborating closely with the wider team
* Scaling the products in line with growth
"To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7547 for a confidential chat.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhairi-allan-5674b8122/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally