skills, know-how and experience:
* Exceptional customer focus and understanding how their actions directly impact the experience our customers receive
* Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization including senior stakeholder management.
* Proven experience working with Commercial and Product teams
* Experience of the DevOps environment, leading by example to influence peers and stakeholders.
* Excellent Communication, Presentation, Influencing and Interpersonal Skills. Proficiency in English language, verbal and written with ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organisation including senior stakeholder management.
* Experience working with ITIL; Change Control, Incident Management etc
* Strong technical background
* Experience with large scale global Products, services and security.
* Broad range of experience in topics related to the responsibilities of the Operations department.
* Decision-making, Conflict resolution and Prioritisation skills
* Ability to analyse, assess and make informed technical decisions quickly
* Knowledge of working with budgets, costs savings and cross charging.
* It is preferable, but not essential, that the post holder be educated to degree level in a relevant subject OR has deep knowledge in area of expertise
* Previous People leadership skills
* Previous experience of the DevOps environment working with Agile methodologies & SDLC functional disciplines.
* Experience with Task automation, CI/CD implementation, increasing efficiencies, costs savings and reducing error in an online environment
* Experience in cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
* Knowledge of Linux or Windows Server operating systems, preferably in an online, customer facing environment
Knowledge of database design, replication and administration (MySQL, MSSQL & NoSQL etc)