Cloud Platform Engineer (AWS) - CONTRACT
OUTSIDE IR35 | £400-£500 | Fully Remote
Jefferson Frank are working in collaboration with an exciting consultancy that are working for a large Financial organisation who are growing rapidly, we are currently looking for multiple AWS Cloud Platform Engineers.
As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for building, testing, packaging, deploying and operating an enterprise scale cloud platform alongside shared platform tooling within the cloud. You will use your development skills to automate the build of infrastructure resources within AWS, along with the packaging of services into AMIs, Docker containers or Serverless deployments.
* Hands on experience of working with key AWS services and experience building AWS resources using infrastructure as code using Terraform (or CloudFormation) and Packer.
* A deep understanding and experience of building, testing, packaging, releasing, and deploying code and services within a team-based environment.
* Linux system administration.
* Great communication skills, with a willingness to be collaborative and pragmatic in nature.
* Technically inquisitive, with a genuine passion for keeping your skills and knowledge up to date with emerging industry trends, via conferences, meet-ups and self-motivated research.
* Knowledgeable about the key security risks that are present when using AWS and how these can be prevented, detected, and remediated.
* AWS associate, professional or speciality certification, or desire to obtain one within a short space of time.
* Hands on experience of using key Azure services.
* Implementing and working with continuous integration / continuous delivery pipelines.
* Development background, with experience in common programming languages e.g. Python.
* Kubernetes administration.
* Outside IR35
* Fully Remote
Please apply, or you are welcome to reach out to me on email@example.com