Data Architect GCP - Norway - Contract
Role & Responsibilities:
* Lead Architect, required to create data, operational architecture, design blueprints incorporating modern data technologies and cloud data services demonstrating modernisation value proposition.
* Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment
* Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our client. Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments (such as Apache Beam, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, Flume).
* Knowledge and experience in technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment.
* Knowledge and experience within architecture, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data analytics solutions (Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Marts, etc).
Contract opportunity offering up to 1,100 NOK Per/Hour. Situated within Norway, open to EU/ UK wide.
Please apply if interested.
GCP / Google Cloud Platform / Cloud / IT / Architect / AWS / Google / Amazon web services / Azure / Norway