We are looking for pragmatic (Dutch speaking) Engineers and Developers to build up our local Dutch team. We are a globally renowned award-winning group with offices in US & Brazil and altogether 600+ technical and functional consultants.
How about joining an award-winning Silicon Valley based scale-up? The company is rapidly expanding in Europe, and The Netherlands is their starting point. Among their many awards, they have been recognized as 'fastest growing company', 'best work-life balance company', company that invests most in its employees', and many more.
This successful IT Services company has been around since 2008, and the founders are still at the company, making sure to realize their vision of helping as many SMEs and large enterprises in their digital transformation journey. They provide the highest level of consultation / outsourcing, delivering End to end projects, and full agile transformation. They employ all kinds of IT professionals, but as starting in The Netherlands they are looking for Java Developers, DevOps Engineers, Agile Coaches and SCRUM Masters to strengthen their local team. You will be mastering the latest approaches (Microservices, Serverless, Cloud-driven, API's, Headless) while using the latest tools and cloud services to deliver innovative solutions with the product development teams.
They put a lot of effort in training and development, and investing in their consultants, therefore you will have the chance to follow masterclasses, Udemy courses, and to take certifications of any kind for free. Besides, you will be attending lots of insightful conferences and meetings all over the world.
For the moment, everything is full remote and post-corona you will have the option to choose between remote / on-site / or combination. As they are growing strong, the company is looking to hire numerous talent in the coming months / years, although at the moment only Dutch speaking candidates are priority.
Role & Responsibilities
* Experienced in backend development with exposure to frontend (web) development
* Knowledge of REST API development for external interfaces
* Building microservices architecture
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 3 years of experience as Java Software Engineer / Developer
* Experience with Java 8 & Spring framework
* Experience with any public cloud - Azure or AWS OR GCP
* DevOps practices and tooling - CI/CD, testing, monitoring (Splunk)
* Experience with hosting applications in the Cloud
* Experience in SQL or other databases
* Above market average salary
* Free training, masterclasses, conferences, certifications
* Medical care
* Health and fitness program (250 euro / year)
* Joining the success-story of an award-winning group
* Many more perks
If this short message has raised your interest, I'd recommend to apply and let's have a chat about the deails.
Contact me for details at 020 241 8548 or firstname.lastname@example.org